Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!!!

I have been extremely busy both with Creative Corner and also my day job as a College Medical Coding Instructor we just began our summer quarter, the first couple of weeks are CrAzY busy but great!!!! I have had a couple custom orders through ETSY, and my alma mater wants to offer my football pendants for their football spirit table (to benefit the team) at all of the games(So excited!)

 I have created some Marshall University Pendants, and yes I also have WVU pendants.  You will Only be able to find these football pendants at Creative Corner Designs By Danielle as I have also created the digital collage sheet to make the pendants.  I purchased some great digital collage sheets from Picsandpaper of the I love my state-- To be listed soon!  I also purchased The Tale of Peter Rabbit.  From Inkwhimsey I purchased a Wizard of Oz sheet that I have created some pendants to be listed soon!

I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe 4th of July!
Danielle C.
Creative Corner Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment