Sunday, May 5, 2013

Welcome to My new Shop Blog

I have a blog and have been blogging since  2008, I blog about crafting, my shop and a little bit of everyday life.  when I created my blog it was for the purpose of sharing with my scrapbook friends and then came my shop so I added a bunch of stuff about it.  My blog is pretty hard to find so I decided to create a special blog just for my ETSY shop.  This blog will have ETSY features, you will be able to purchase items that are not available in my shop!  I will be having monthly specials that will only be announced here on this site.  I will be doing some special posts on
  • tutorials
  • new sneak peaks before the item hits the shop
  • organizing tips
  • business how to's
  • features from other ETSY shops
  • Jewelry care and storage
  • Pinterest finds
  • special promotions going on in the Creative Corner (only announced here)
  • ETSY treasuries, and more!  
I am so very excited to be able to  share my creativity with you though my pendants, greeting cards, jewelry, and more! 

My picture and sporty pendants (under Treasured Moments) are really becoming very popular 
These make great gifts especially for the upcoming holiday-- Mothers Day also makes great Grad gifts!!! Current processing time is 48 hours once payment is processed!

 Any questions or to place an order
e-mail us at: MyCreativeCornerStore@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment